[Can I drink oatmeal during lactation]_Breastfeeding_Impact
As one of the most recognized high-nutrient cereals, oats have been a common drink on the breakfast table for many people.
Too many people reconstitute a bowl of oatmeal to drink almost every morning.
Mothers who are breastfeeding eat oats, which not only enhances the quality of sleep, improves immunity, but also causes the skin to be better than before.
But be aware that some babies may be allergic to obesity, and moms should pay close attention to this.
First, can you eat oats during lactation? Breastfeeding mothers can eat oats. Eating more oats is good for the body.
Although oats, wheat, and barley belong to the family Gramineae, eating does not mean that breast milk is secreted and milk is returned.
However, it is not suitable for pregnant women because of barley malt (product after barley germinates), because barley malt only has the effect of promoting birth and abortion, and also has the effect of returning milk.
Second, the benefits of eating oats during breastfeeding1. It is helpful to improve the sleeping quality of nursing mothers. Babies often quarrel when they are just born and their mothers can’t sleep well. This will affect the mother’s sleep quality. Oats are an easy bedtime product., Because it contains abundant N-acetyl-5-methoxytryptamine can help sleep.
2. Conducive to enhancing the immunity of nursing mothers. Oatmeal can have antibacterial and antioxidative effects. It can effectively increase the body’s immunity in the spring and fight against influenza.
Therefore, nursing mothers may wish to eat more oats to improve their immunity.
3. It has the effect of reducing wrinkles and stains. It is effective for breastfeeding mothers with freckles, dry skin and other problems. Regular eating can make the skin moist and the skin white and tender.
Third, the precautions for eating oatmeal during lactation 1. Do not eat common oatmeal instead of oatsMilking may occur, which is not conducive to milking.
2. It is not appropriate to eat breast-feeding mothers with breast-feeding foods. Therefore, when eating oats, do not add foods that will return to milk, such as leek and pepper.
3, do not eat too much nursing mothers should not eat too much oatmeal, preferably about 40 grams per day, otherwise it will cause stomach ulcers or bloating.
4. Pay attention to baby’s allergic reactions. Oats can cause allergies in some people. Breastfeeding mothers will affect the baby through milk after eating oats. Therefore, it is recommended that nursing mothers carefully observe whether the baby has allergic reactions after eating oats.
Fourth, the practice of eating oats during lactation Peanut milk oatmeal ingredients: 100 grams of peanuts, 50 grams of oats, 50 grams of rice, 6 dates.
Method: (1) Wash the peanuts, oats, rice and red dates separately.
(2) Add to the purple clay pot, pour boiling water about eight times, and boil on high heat.
(3) Turn to low heat and cook for 2 hours.