[How to make dried tofu_How to make dried tofu by yourself]
Many people like to eat dried tofu, but because dried tofu sold on the market is added with preservatives, which are harmful to the human body, many people choose to make dried tofu at home. The process of making dried tofu is relatively simpleFirst, you have to pick fresh raw soybeans, grind them and add them to a boiling water pot to steam them, so you can make delicious dried tofu.
The dried tofu is healthy and nutritious. Let’s take a look at the specific steps below.
1. First prepare a certain amount of soybeans. This depends on how much you want to make.
Then clean it, put it in a larger container (if less, put it in a small container), and soak for about 4 to 8 hours.
See if all the soybeans are getting fat.
If the soybeans are getting fat, that’s fine.
2, and then grind the soybeans. If there is a stone grinder at home, it is best to use a grinder. If not, use a soymilk machine and grind the soybeans with a one to five or one to three ratio.
As shown below, I do not advertise, so I have already mosaic.
3. Put the ground raw soy milk in a pot and cook until it boils.
After the soy milk is boiled, add freshly ground soy milk and keep stirring to avoid the pan.
4. Then cover the soy milk with clean roving white cloth and filter.
The purpose is to separate soybean milk and tofu residue.
5. You can hang a cross on the shed and hang a square tofu bag on the four corners of the cross to form a large net bag.
Pour the boiled soy milk into the tofu bag one by one, and another person shakes the tofu bag shaken, so that the pure soy milk leaks from the tofu bag and flows into the container below.
6. If there is no cross, you can pull the net bag by two people, so that you can shake the soybean milk while pouring it.
In short, soy milk and tofu residue should be completely separated.
7. Slowly pour the brine into the filtered soy milk and keep stirring. If you put a little bit of brine, it will stir for a while, and if you put a little bit, stir for a while.
This step is very important.
Wait until you feel a small block appear slowly, then stand still, and close the lid.
8, too fast, there will be a thin layer of skin on the surface, that is, tofu skin can be eaten.
9, wait for the bottom to become tofu brain, this tofu brain is also very delicious, if someone can not help but wait for the success of dried tofu, you can eliminate tofu brain at this step.
10. Remove the tofu brain and mash it.
It should be very even, then use a spoon to gently and evenly put the crushed tofu on the tofu bag. Be sure to make it even and thin.
A layer of gauze, put a layer of crushed tofu brain, and then cover another layer of cloth.
Put another layer of tofu brain.
This step is carried out in the grinding tool of a case, because the dried tofu is in the case, and this step needs to be squeezed.
So it is best to make one with a small board, and it is very simple.
Note that there is a small hole in the bottom of the cardboard mold, this is to squeeze out water from there when squeezing.
11. After the gauze tofu brain is placed, cover the filler of the mold and squeeze it down a little bit.
Until the moisture is squeezed clean.
12, after pressing, remove the weight or place the screw screw tightly, take off the partition mold layer by layer, and then separate the dried tofu bag from the dried tofu.